要是不犯法,我把你们都娶回家。
If you don't break the law, I will marry you all home.
女孩子你们要加油,努力来见我。
Girls, you have to cheer and try to see me.
我哥有家庭,你们要黑就黑我吧。
My brother has a family. If you want to black out, black out me.
只要你们愿意看 我就一直演下去。
As long as you are willing to watch, I will keep acting.
你们还小不懂事 我愿意陪你们长大。
You are still young and naive, and I am willing to grow up with you.
有福同享,有难我来当。
Blessed and shared, I will be in trouble.
先生吃火锅爱吃番茄锅,不爱吃蔬菜爱吃肉,心头宝贝是烤冷面。
My husband likes hot pot, he likes tomato pot, he doesn't like vegetables, he likes meat, his baby is roasted cold noodles.
先生是吃不胖的体质。
Mr. is a physique that can't eat fat.
先生低血糖很严重,见先生时记得带糖。
Mr. hypoglycemia is very serious, remember to bring sugar when you see him.
先生是我见过拆棒棒糖最快的人。
Mr. is the fastest person I have ever seen to open a lollipop.
先生胆子小,容易受惊吓。
The husband is timid and easily frightened.
先生是低音炮,声音特别好听。
Mr. is a subwoofer, the sound is very nice.
先生是相声演员,他很爱说相声,到哪里都带着扇子,先生还说只要我们还愿意听,他会一直说下去。
The husband is a cross talk
我是一个活泼开朗的小女孩,我性格随和,下课后总能听到我愉快的笑声。
我下课后有时会帮成绩不好的同学讲一下题,我还会帮助别人做我应该做的事。我觉得帮助别人自己也会觉得高兴的!我是一个班干部,在班上我管的纪律井井有条。我的组织能力很强,有时侯我会带着同学们开展一些有益的活动。
我不够瘦,肉肉的身体也挤不进那些只能塞进骨头的衣服,我不是一个主动的女孩子,我这个人笑点很低,很爱笑,我也不如那些长得好看还可爱的女孩子,与我自己而言,我只不过是一个放在人群中普通的不能在普通的女孩子罢了,可是这又怎么样呢?这一点也不影响我继续热爱这生活呀!
评论列表 (0条)